Our original and best selling sleeping quilt! A favorite of long distance hikers, the Revelation Sleeping Quilt is known for its amazing versatility, thoughtful design, and ultralight weight. On warm nights, The Revelation can lay open as a blanket, or in colder temperatures you can cinch the adjustable 1/4 length zipper footbox closed. This design allows you to dial in a comfortable night’s sleep in a wide range of different temperatures and climates.
The Revelation is a sleeping quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it’s designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground. The Revelation doesn’t have a full-length zipper or a built-in hood, saving weight and space in your pack.
- Fill: 850fp Grey Duck Down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances.
- Outer fabric is either a Forest 10D, Burnt Orange 10D, or Navy 10D fabric. Liner fabric is a Charcoal 10D. Fabric has a DWR finish.
- Footbox has a 20” zipper and shock cord combination for a totally adjustable closure.
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long.
- Draft Collar option available for all stock Revelations excluding 7d/7d options, and 40F - 50F options.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz, sizes found here), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
- Stuffed, finished and inspected in Winona, MN. Shells are imported.