The Enigma Sleeping Quilt is our lightest and most minimalist sleeping quilt. Pairing the beloved quilt template of our Revelation Sleeping Quilt with a completely sewn-closed footbox, the Enigma is the perfect ultralight quilt for those who always get cold feet. Exceptionally warm and extraordinarily light, the Enigma offers upper body freedom of movement, while providing structure for your feet. The Enigma doesn't have a zipper or a built in hood, saving even more space and weight in your pack.
The Enigma is a sleeping quilt, not a sleeping bag, which means it's designed to be used with a sleeping pad to provide insulation underneath you, between you and the ground.
- 850fp Grey Duck Down or 950fp Grey Goose Down. Ethically sourced from an RDS certified supplier. Down product weights may vary +/- 3% due to production variances.
- There are three color combinations available in this batch: Charcoal 10D outer/Yellow 10D inner fabric, Navy 10D outer/Charcoal 10D inner fabric, and Salmon 7D outer/Graphite 7D inner fabric.
- Ultralight nylon fabric. DWR finish. Fabric colors might appear slightly different from images shown. Read more about our Fabrics.
- Lighter colored fabrics are semi-transparent, which will see through to the down. Down is not white, but a mottled grey and white mix.
- Sewn-closed footbox. No zippers and no cinches. Great for sleepers with cold feet.
- Included pad attachment system uses elastic straps and clips on each side of the quilt to keep it secure on a sleeping pad and lock out drafts on cold nights.
- Snap and drawcord neck closure lets you fine-tune draft control.
- Unique U-shaped continuous baffles keep the down where you need it, all night long.
- Includes Silnylon Stuff Sack (.3oz-.8oz, sizes found here), 100% cotton storage bag, and 2 Elastic Straps (0.4oz each - One Straight, One Loop).
- Stuffed, finished and inspected in Winona, MN. Shells are imported.