The Original Bug Shirt® was first introduced to the public in 1991. The original style has gone through several slight modifications since then and still offers good basic protection. The fabric is lightweight and cool but very densely woven so that mosquitoes...
The Elite Edition: Bug Shirt® have all of the same features as the Original: Bug Shirt® plus these significant design enhancements for superior mosquito protection: Zipper at the top edge of the face mesh, with two sliders on it.
- Zipper at the top edge of the face mesh, with two sliders on it.
- Adjusting cord at the back of the hood
- Ribbed cuff and elastic cord adjusters at the wrist.
- Additional patch pocket with a velcro closing flap on the front of the shirt.
- Improved shape of the sleeve.
- New location for the drawcord lock at the waist.