Back in the early to mid-1900s, a case was invented as a type of small trunk to store makeup and toiletries during train travels. It became very common, much like train travel, hence the name "train case".
Our handsome take on the case is sturdily built with waxed canvas, full-grain leather and poly inserts for rigidity, making it a tough compadre that doesn't mind being dropped, tossed or drooled on by a sleepy traveler. The YKK brass zippered closures help ensure that the contents stay clean and dry in the worst conditions, wherever you may roam.
*also sold as our White Wing Waxed Canvas Shell Bag.
- Thick, durable full-grain US cowhide vegetable tanned leather
- Weather-resistant 18 oz waxed cotton canvas
- 430 denier water-resistant, easily cleanable nylon lining
- Strong UV and weather resistant marine grade polyester thread
- Antique brass hardware and YKK zippers
- Mission Mercantile Lifetime Promise
- Dimensions: 10.5" L x 6" H x 5" D
- Weight: 1.2 lbs