The Bushcrafter Pack by Duluth Pack is the ultimate outdoor backpack, designed for those who require extreme performance and reliability in wilderness settings. Created by Bushcraft Northwest founder and instructor Mike Lummio, this pack is equipped with a 18" long axe sleeve for your hatchet or saw, paddled leather shoulder straps for comfort, and an adjustable sternum strap for support. It is loaded with sensible features that prepare you for any adventure while guaranteeing years of use. Crafted in the USA by Duluth Pack - America's original backpack maker - and backed by a lifetime warranty, the Bushcrafter Pack is the ideal investment for any outdoor enthusiast.
- Rugged 15-ounce canvas construction for reliable durability
- Specifically designed to be low profile and narrower in width to allow easy navigation through heavy brush.
- Unique features like an 18” long, open bottomed axe sleeve and two double front pockets that can hold a folding saw and replacement blades or even the longest axes.
- Padded leather/canvas shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap and removable waist belt for unbelievable comfort.
- Three nylon webbing side compression straps keep your load stable and allow for pack to be either increased or scaled back in capacity depending on the season or conditions.
- Two weather-proof rivets located on the bottom front pockets solely for drainage purposes.
- Dimensions: 24"H x 14.5"W x 10"D
- Capacity: 57 Liters
- Uses: Everyday, Hiking, Camping, Canoeing, Travel, School
Most manufactured canvas products are not lined. Raw edge interior is intentional and does not affect durability or overall quality.
Duluth Pack offers a lifetime warranty covering all craftsmanship and hardware used in the construction of our products. Normal wear and tear or accidental damage is not covered under the warranty, but may be repaired for a small fee. https://www.duluthpack.com/pages/warranty